Generador Alta Tensión VLF , 44kV(RMS), 62kV(Peak)
At 59.8kgs the HVA60 HV VLF test set is one of the lightest VLF test systems available today. Apart from the VLF output the HVA60 can also produce either polarity DC together with a cable sheath/jacket testing modes. The output test sequences can be either set to manual or fully automatic operation. The HVA60 provides the testing and commissioning engineer with a versatile high voltage power source suitable for testing electrical plant including cables: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc, Capacitors, Switchgear, Transformers, Rotating machines, Insulators and Bushings. It has on-board data storage to internal memory for downloading to a PC for review and analysis.
Sinusoidal VLF testing can support effective dielectric diagnostic measurements that are not possible with DC voltages.
- Ideal for commissioning engineers, is capable of testing XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc and Capacitors, switchgear, transformers, rotating machines, insulators and bushings
- Portable weighing just 58.9KGs
- 60KV output
- Safety features include short circuit protection, status display of safety functions, fully integrated discharge circuit to ground the DUT, zero starter locking and zero voltage switching.
- Size: h. 450mm w. 340mm d. 520mm
- Weight: 60kg
- Capable of testing XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc
- Lightest in the market
- 60 kV output
- Safety features
- Dimensions: h.520mm w.450mm d.340mm,
- Weight: 60kg