The InterFlex 130 can be used for fault location in power and control cables as well as overhead lines. The integrated Arc Reflection Technique (ART) can be used in combination with a surge generator or a burn down device for the location of high impedance cable faults. Thanks to a screen with a clearly structural design, the InterFlex 130 displays the digitally recorded measured values in a clearly legible format, and automates a significant part of the measurement work. The settings and measurement results are permanently displayed.
- Rugged insensitive housing
- Large, colour, well-legible 10.4” VGA display
- Intuitive menu-driven operation using two operating elements
- High refreshing rate of data logging and display
- Software-independent setting of amplification without interruption of the data logging
- Built-in archive functions for managing curves, settings and velocities of propagation