The InterFlex 200 is based on the latest CAN-Bus technology and has been especially designed for installation in fault location systems. Depending on the selected system mode, the InterFlex 200 interacts with the system controller and is automatically optimised and preset for measurements. The Arc Reflection Technique (ART) can be used for the location of high impedance cable faults. The InterFlex 200 shows the digitally recorded measurement values in a clearly legible format and automates a significant part of the measurement work.
- Interaction with system controllers of fault location systems based on the CAN-Bus technology
- Large, colour, well-legible 10.4” VGA display
- Intuitive menu-driven operation using two operating elements
- High refreshing rate of data logging and display
- Software-independent setting of amplification without interruption of the data logging
- Built-in archive functions for managing curves, settings and velocities of propagation