• Tear drop shaped jaws for ease of use in tight places and crowded cable areas.
• Designed to meet internationally proven safety standards such as IEC 61010-1, UL3111 and VDE0411.
• Three functions in one unit; AC current, AC voltage and resistance.
• Resistance range provides audible continuity test.
• Frequency response from 40Hz to 1kHz on AC current and voltage ranges.
±1.5%rdg±4dgt [50/60Hz] (200A)
±1%rdg±3dgt [50/60Hz] (600A)
±2%rdg±5dgt [45Hz – 1kHz]AC V200/600V
±1.5%rdg±4dgt [45Hz – 1kHz]Ω200Ω
±1.2%rdg±2dgtContinuity buzzerbuzzer sounds below 30±20ΩConductor sizeØ33mm max.Frequency response45Hz – 1kHzSafety StandardIEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V Pollution Degree 2
IEC 61010-2-032Power source6F22 (9V) × 1Dimensions208(L) × 91(W) × 40(D)mmWeight400g approx.Included Accessories7066A (Test leads)
9079 (Carrying case)
6F22 × 1
Instruction ManualOptional Accessories8008 (Multi-Tran)