Detect, Measure and Locate Partial Discharge in Minutes
The HVPD Kronos® Spot Tester is a 6-channel, synchronous, battery powered test unit with a rugged and compact design especially optimised for field portability.
Quick and easy to set up, it detects the early stages of insulation deterioration, providing an early warning against Medium Voltage (MV) and High Voltage (HV) insulation faults and supports condition-based maintenance (CBM) schemes, reducing unplanned outages, downtime and maintenance costs.
Compact, robust and easily transportable system.
Battery powered: 8+ hours of operation for testing at remote locations without the need for a power supply.
Synchronous data capture on 6 channels enables advanced OLPD identification and noise separation for accurate PD diagnostic measurements in noisy environments and testing multiple assets at the same time.
Data acquisition and advanced diagnostic analysis is performed with HVPD Kronos® software.
Software displays data in real time, providing immediate feedback about the insulation condition.
- Shorter re-visits: HVPD Kronos® Spot Tester software remembers previous calibrations and rules
- Available with a wide range of PD sensors for testing multiple applications.
- Compatible with On-line PD Mapping and the HVPD Portable Transponder System for PD site location on cables.
- Integrated software selectable filters.
- Available with a tailored training course to meet your operational requirements.
- A complimentary reporting service package with data analysis for 25x files in the first year after purchase.