Sistema de Inyección Primaria de Intensidad
- Weight: Control Unit 20 kg (44 lbs);
- Weight: Current Unit 20 kg (44 lbs);
- Dimensions: Control Unit 546 x 347 x 247 mm (21.5″ x 13.7″ x 9.7″);
- Dimensions: Current Unit 410 x 340 x 205 mm (16.1″ x 13.4″ x 8″);
- The Megger INGVAR is a powerful test system designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. It is also used to test the turn ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.The control unit has many advanced features €“ a powerful measurement section for example, that can display turns ratio as well as time, voltage and current.A second measurement channel can be used to test an additional current or voltage. Current transformer turns ratio, impedance, power, power factor (cos Ï†) and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display.