USB-Datalogger ~ Voltage: 0 … 30V DC ~ 32.000 Points
The PeakTech 5186 is a data logger for DC voltages from 0 V to 30 V with terminals on the top of the device.
The included software allows to set all required parameters before recording, such as the desired sample rate, the starting function, even after a specific time and date or to set a password for securing the data access.
The measurement values recorded can be conclusively evaluated with the PC software, such as displayed as diagrams or saved as an Excel spreadsheet, text or image file.
- Data logger with internal memory up to 32,000 readings
- DC-Voltage measurement up to 30 V
- LCD for measurement values
- Sampling rate of 2 seconds up to 24 hours
- User replaceable lithium battery
- Recording time up to 2 years at 1 Sample/min
- Accessories: Software for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Required Sensor, Wall Holder, Protective Cap, Manual
|DC Voltage||0.00 … 30.00 V DC +/-1 % + 6 dgt.|
|Internal Memory||32000 Values|
|Operating Voltage||3,6 V Lithium Battery 1200 mAh|
|Battery Life||Max. 2 Years @ 1 Sa/min|
|IP Code||IP 20|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||38 x 129 x 22 mm|
|Weight||approx. 60 g|