Insulation resistance measurement: up to 20 TΩ,
- measurement voltage any in the range of: 50…5000 V (50…1000 V at 10 V and 1…5 kV at 25 V),
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitance voltage after the end of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- adjustable measuring time to 99’59’’,
- metered T1, T2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1…600 s,
- polarization index (PI), absorption coefficients Ab1, Ab2 and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) measurement,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- 1.2 mA, 3 mA and 5 mA test current,
- insulation resistance measurement using two- or three-wire method,
- measurements with test leads up to 20 m…
- protection against measuring live objects,
- automatic measurement of multiple core cables with the additional AutoISO-5000 adapter
- measurement of capacitance during the measurement of RISO.
- measurement of temperature (with additional probe – WASONT1),
- step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV),
- Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD),
- location of damage (burnout),
Digital filters function for measurements in high noise enviroment.
Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with EN 61557-4 with current > 200 mA.
Adjustable limits for measured resistance RISO and RCONT.
Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…750 V.
Drawing graphs on the display during measurement.
Innovative memory with possibility of description of: measurement points, facilities, names of customers.
Operating with mini Bluetooth keyboard (option).
Graphic LCD 5,7’’ backlit.
Power supply from main power line or battery packs.
Built-in fast charger.
The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.