IR-Thermal Imaging Camera, 60 x 60 px.
For troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical equipment and systems, as well as for a variety of other applications, this new thermal imaging camera offers an unbeatable price / performance ratio.
The compact size and intuitive operation in combination with the technical possibilities of a thermal imaging camera gives the user in the service and development area the ability to recognize and find any potential heat problem quickly and accurately. Trough the integrated camera the thermal images can be saved with time and date on the supplied SD card and thus easily documented.
In addition, this unit offers five different color palettes for thermal imaging, and five blend modes for photo to thermal imaging and also a graphical menu navigation.
- Latest IR thermal imaging camera technics
- 2.8 «LCD color display and graphical menu navigation
- Thermal image resolution of 60 x 60 pixels
- Photographs with integrated digital camera
- Pictures with emission factor and measurement values
- Five Steps to Thermal-Photo overlay
- Five color palettes (Grey, Iron, Rainbow, etc.)
- Crosshair, and Cold- / Hot-spot display
- Minimum and maximum value display
- Photo recording to micro SD card
- Imaging with time and date documentation
- Measurement range depends on size and temperature difference of the measured object
- Accessories: 4 x 1.5 V batteries, Carrying case with belt strap, Micro SD card and Operation Manual
|Temperature Range||-20°C … 300°C / -4°F … 572°F; 0,1° Resolution|
|Accuracy||+/- 2% or 2°C (4°F)|
|Display||60 mm (2,4“) Color TFT|
|Thermal Resolution||60 x 60 Pixel|
|Field of View (FOV)||20° x 20°|
|Emissivity||0.1 – 1.0|
|Wave length range||8 – 14 µm|
|Image Frequency||6 Hz|
|Focal Distance||50 cm (Fixed)|
|Operation voltage||4 x 1,5 AA Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||62 x 212 x 95 mm|
|Weight||approx. 320 g|