IR-Thermal Imaging Camera with SD-Slot, 220 x 160 px.
The PeakTech 5610 is a versatile thermal imaging camera with a resolution of 220×160 thermal pixels, which makes temperature differences easy for any user to see.
Take advantage of this new development, e.g. to find thermal bridges in thermography, leaks in equipment and tube systems or track heating pipes in walls and floors.
In electrical engineering, this thermal imaging camera offers the possibility to find contact problems and contact resistances easily, e.g. in subdistributions and thus to prevent a fire hazard in time.
This device also has five different thermal imaging color palettes, as well as five overlay modes for photo to thermal imaging, so that the user can easily locate the source of the problem in the real image or one of the overlays.
- Latest IR thermal imaging camera technics
- 2.4 «LCD color display and graphical menu navigation
- Thermal image resolution of 220 x 160 pixels
- Photographs with integrated digital camera
- Pictures with emission factor and measurement values
- Five Steps to Thermal-Photo overlay
- Five color palettes (Spectra, Iron, Cool, White, Black)
- Crosshair, and Cold- / Hot-spot display
- Minimum and maximum value display
- Photo recording to micro SD card
- Imaging with time and date documentation
- USB interface for data transfer
- Also suitable for higher ranges (e.g., building thermography)
- Accessories: 4 x 1.5 V batteries, Carrying case with belt strap, Micro SD card and Operation Manual
|Temperature Range||-20°C … 300°C / -4°F … 572°F; 0,1° Resolution|
|Display||60 mm (2,4“) Color TFT|
|Thermal Resolution||220 x 160 Pixel|
|Field of View (FOV)||27° x 35°|
|Image Frequency||9 Hz|
|Storage Internal||3 GByte|
|Storage SD Card||8 GByte|
|Operation voltage||4 x 1,5 AA Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||62 x 212 x 95 mm|
|Weight||approx. 350 g|